During history all eyes are on Istanbul and it is called “Magnificant City”, “City of Emperors”,“Capital of Rome” etc.
Aside its deep cause of the vintage architecture, winding Bosphorus its away from the blighted euro, Turkey’s pulling power as an investment haven remains relatively unscathed, compared with vintage rivals Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- 1) Number one city in Europe for capital growth.
- 2) One of the world’s youngest and most exciting cities.
- 3) High capital growth forecasted in excess of 10-15% per annum.
- 4) Current population is estimated at 15 million, increasing by app. 250.000 a year.
- 5) Turkish government forecasts the need for 2.5 million new homes by 2015.
- 6) Anticipated 500,000 new buyers annually for both residential and commercial property.
- 7) Over 60% of its population is under the age of 30.
- 8) High rental yield with returns above 6%-10%, long term local tenants.
- 9) More than 8 million tourists in 2015.
- 10) Istanbul’s strategic location leads many global companies including Coca Cola, Microsoft, Sony Ericsson to Because establish their regional headquarters in the city to manage markets in the surrounding region.